C-Rich is highly stable, digestive form as feed ingredient, which is readily absorbed by shrimp and fish. It performs numerous physiological functions in the aquatic animal body which includes synthesis of collagen, camitine and neurotransmitters, systhesis and catabolism of tyrosine and the metabolism of microsome.
- C-Rich is essential for the development and maintenance of scar tissue, wound healing, blood vessels & cartilage
- C-Rich is essential for the transport of fatty acids into mitochondria for ATP generation.
- C-Rich is well known for its antioxidant activity
- C-Rich prevents oxidative stress-related diseases and improves animal health.
- C-Rich increases disease resistance by boosting immune system
- C-Rich acts as an electron donor for different enzymes.
- C-Rich is a natural antihistamine. It prevents histamine release and increases the detoxification of histamine.
- C-Rich promotes growth rate and improves FCR.
- C-Rich promotes healthy moulting and decreases mortality in culture.
COMPOSITION: Vitamin C
Dosage: Shrimp/Prawn - 3 gm per Kg of feed