Culture plus is a synergistic blend of naturally occurring microorganisms, well suited to the aquatic environment with superior probiotic features capable of producing powerful digestive enzymes to biodegrade complex organic wastes at pond bottom and improves pond water quality by providing a more diverse microbial population.
Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus megatherium, Bacillus polymyxa, Bacillus firmus, Bacillus mesentricus, Cellulomonas cartae, Pediococcus, Aspergillus oryzae, Thiobacillus denitrificans, Perococcus denitrificans
- Removes the organic load through a continuous mineralization process in a systematic way and release nutrients into the pond environment.
- Maintains stable algal bloom and pH, and increase yield
- Creates favourable environment in pond and increases SURVIVAL rate
- Increases FCR values and increases profits
- Eliminates toxic gases in the water, maintains good colour of the pond
- Improves water quality & reduces the frequency of water exchange
- Reduces ammonia levels Decreases Mortality rate
- Competitively inhibits the growth of Vibrio and other pathogenic bacteria
- Helps in stabilizing pH of water and creates better molting for shrimps/prawns
- Reduces BOD and increases DO levels
- Probiotic strains of CULTURE PLUS are adapted to grow at different conditions of pH (30-95) and salinity (0 to 50 ppt)
20 gms per Kg of pellet feed (or) as directed by aquaculture consultant
Potency: NLT 20 x 109 cfu/gm
Mode of application:
Culture Plus is applied on feed pellets, shade dry and broad cast.
Preventive: 500 gm per Hectare once in a week
Treatment : 1 kg per Hectare or as directed by the Aqua consultant)
Mode of application : Dissolve the required quantity in 50 lts of water, mix thoroughly and spread all over the pond.
Storage : Store indoors at room temperature. Do not freeze