Fresh gut is a scientifically formulated mix of proprietary probiotic organisms, enzymes and hetero fermentative organic acids that enhance the digestive abilities of the shrimp and control the white gut problem. It contains specially selected anaerobic Lactobacillus sps., which prevents growth of pathogenic microbes in the gut by denying their access to the gut lining. They trigger the immune system of the animal to produce immune active substances against pathogens and viruses.
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus reuterii, Bifidobacterium sps.. Pediococcus acidolactis, Streptococus thermophilus, Clostridium butyricum
Potency: 5 Billion cfu/ml
- Controls white gut problem effectively
- Increases survival rates.
- Improves the immune system of the animal, thus increasing disease resistance.
- Enhances ability to overcome stress.
- Better assimilation of nutrients and micro elements.
- Improves gut micro flora.
DOSAGE : 10 ml per Kg of feed - one meal daily or atleast three times a week or As advised by Aqua consultant
Mode of application: Mix the required quantity of fresh gut in feed and shade dry for 5 minutes before application.